Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Search found 161 matches

Go to advanced search

by slim_charles
Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:05 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: Scoring of tricks in GKA air games?
Replies: 29
Views: 5819

Re: Scoring of tricks in GKA air games?

I don't talk trash about other stuff. I respect it and accept it as part of the sport. You don't and you express it Everytime without respect. Troll. I disagree. I don't think you understand what a troll is. The irony is you are the troll in this thread as you keep going off topic and just calling ...
by slim_charles
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:23 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: Scoring of tricks in GKA air games?
Replies: 29
Views: 5819

Re: Scoring of tricks in GKA air games?

Toby wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:08 pm
Always been and always will be a troll.
Not true. Just because someone's view doesn't align with yours does not make them a troll. It's called discussion. My question still stands if you or anyone has any input.
by slim_charles
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:42 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: Scoring of tricks in GKA air games?
Replies: 29
Views: 5819

Re: Scoring of tricks in GKA air games?

slim_charles wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:00 am
Toby wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:41 pm
What’s your point ?
If it doesn't, could you score points for say, removing your helmet and passing it under your legs?
This is a genuine question... my line of thinking was finding a loop hole for the boot riders to avoid having to piss around with swapping boards.
by slim_charles
Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:00 am
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: Scoring of tricks in GKA air games?
Replies: 29
Views: 5819

Re: Scoring of tricks in GKA air games?

Toby wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:41 pm
What’s your point ?
If it doesn't, could you score points for say, removing your helmet and passing it under your legs?
by slim_charles
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:44 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: Scoring of tricks in GKA air games?
Replies: 29
Views: 5819

Re: Scoring of tricks in GKA air games?

Toby wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:46 pm
Of course...same same
Obviously its called a 'board off' but does it actually specify in the rules it must be the board that is spun/flipped/whatever seeing as the off/on bit seems to be a fairly insignificant(in terms of aesthetics) part of the trick?
by slim_charles
Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:12 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: Scoring of tricks in GKA air games?
Replies: 29
Views: 5819

Re: Scoring of tricks in GKA air games?

So a high scoring Regular Jump gets the same points as a high scoring handle pass etc. Does anyone know how the scoring for board off tricks works? I assume the more complex/technical you get with the board the higher the score, eg, flipping it twice would score more than flipping it once. I assume...
by slim_charles
Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:02 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: Trouble finding board after crash
Replies: 21
Views: 1286

Re: Trouble finding board after crash

or6 wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:39 am
Only real safe solution out there really.
Except the safest solution of all.... wakeboard bindings :)
by slim_charles
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:18 am
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: The GKA Air Games Cabarete Have Lift-off at Day 2
Replies: 4
Views: 411

Re: The GKA Air Games Cabarete Have Lift-off at Day 2

Makes an absolute mockery of the sport. I assume a lot of them have just sacked it off completely cos there seems to be quite a few names missing. Shame.
by slim_charles
Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:50 pm
Forum: Kitesurfing
Topic: Scoring of tricks in GKA air games?
Replies: 29
Views: 5819

Re: Scoring of tricks in GKA air games?

WTF.... I assumed this was add on/show piece to the real tour not a replacement! Carlos Mario doing board offs... what a joke!
by slim_charles
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:07 am
Forum: Wakestyle
Topic: Slack Your Kite ( Handle Pass experts Help)
Replies: 8
Views: 3011

Re: Slack Your Kite ( Handle Pass experts Help)

By no means an expert but whenever I do it its more of it a 'flick' rather than a proper steering input. I tend to do it for backside rotations, I like to try keep my kite at 45 as much as poss and so the flick is so minimal I barely do any input to steer back down but it occurs mid trick/rotation u...

Go to advanced search

cron