I was loking the Hana Cew boards...

They look really nice.

The finishing is-it made in Fornica?

if it crack doens't take eny water?

thanx for the input.

consumer
Very Frequent Poster

Postby consumer » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:42 am

i can tell you that they can take a good beating, and after riding one i decided to sell all my twintips and get a matrix, this things by far the best riding board ive ridden yet, it just rides so different i love it SO much.

It honestly feels so unique when you ride it, nothing like all the other underground, naish, slingshot,liquidforce, and so on ive ridden.

Rossall
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Blackpool and Como.
Favorite Beaches: Cape Hatteras
Waddell
Tarifa
Gear: Follow the Rabbits
Brand Affiliation: Wainman Hawaii
Has thanked: 0

Postby Rossall » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:42 pm

"Probably the best board in the world"

you just can't go wrong, balsa core and abs top and bottom sheets with blown ABS rails, tough as ya old boots and they just rip. I have never heard a bad word or genuine review that said anything but praise for the Hanacrew boards. Loads in the range to suite everybody. But I was always going to say that as I import them into the UK !!!!!!!!! but I do have a choice of just about any board but always ride a HC board so make your own mind up. PM me with any querries or check out http://www.hanacrew.com or http://www.rossallbeach.com for more info and cool pics etc.

phil,

Return to “Kitesurfing”