AlexSKS
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby AlexSKS » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:44 pm

@Andres_Santacruz:

Hi Andres Santacruz, fantastic!!! :thumb:
When you will be here in Italy, please contact me.
These are some images of the Hard Core IV.

No Pump ReQuired
Frequent Poster

Postby No Pump ReQuired » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:54 pm

solo flight wrote:Bullocks NPR,the new tool that a kite is opens a world of possibilities and
opportunities in styles and boarddesigns,save your conservative opinions for church and politics not for kiteboarding .Open your mind my friend,
and enjoy :bye: :bye:
from your response I think you speak for yourself, and clearly you have never ridden waves on a regular basis, sure you can use a twin tip but you will never get the power off the wave

Andres_Santacruz
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: All Mexico: Laguna de Tecocomulco, Hidalgo. Acapulco, Guerrero. Boca del Rio, Veracruz.
Favorite Beaches: Progreso, Yucatan. El Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero. La Ventana, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Ilho do Guajiru, Ceara, Brazil.
Style: Big Air and waves and freestyle.
Gear: Ozone Kites: Reo V3 8m, Edge V9 8m, C4 2015 10m, Edge V9 13m, Chrono V3 15m, Ozone Zephyr V5 17m. Core XR5 10m.
Boards: Fone Acid 132 2016, ASP NZ Stealth Custom 135, Axis Limited 140 2018, Axis Ultra 144 2015,Axis New Wave 5'8" Surf, Fone Mitu 5'4 2017 Surf, Camet Custom 139 Foilboard and Alpine Foil Access V3 Foil, Naish Alaia Strapless
Brand Affiliation: I sell Ozone,Core,Slingshot,Naish,F-ONE,Crazy Fly,Axis,Mystic,Manera,Pro-Limit & Dakine.

Postby Andres_Santacruz » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:07 am

Ciao Alex,
I will be taking a cruise starting in Rome on July 10, it will go through some greek islands and other places, and of course i want to kite there. Are you a team rider for Loose?

About mitu, amazing guy, amazing riding, everyone should check out his riding in the stance DVD/mag
Best winds
Andres Santacruz

kitelab2
Rare Poster

Postby kitelab2 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:31 am

hey guys or girls...

I'm wanting a new board, but is there such thing as an all-round wave/freestyle/freeride board... :?: maybe a board that you can swop fins around etc??

The Ripp seems to be around the right size for that 144 x 40...for me anyway.

AlexSKS
Medium Poster

Postby AlexSKS » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:29 pm

Hi Andrea Santacruz,
I'm not a team rider for Loose.

:bye:

Alex

Wavemaniak
Frequent Poster

Postby Wavemaniak » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:33 pm

AlexSKS wrote:@Trant:
The spot is Capo Verde, the rider is Mitu, the board is a Ripp 2006 and the kite is a W.Tribe 2005. :thumb:
Here another picture:

Alex,

The picture is from Mitou allrigth, but I'm sorry to tell you he is not on that board.
He actually rides a strapless or 1 front stap 6'4 surf board in Ponta Preta, and in those picures he is on that board.

If you ever see Im riding you kow he will never ride a TT on Ponta breaking like that...

BTW in my opinion Mitou is by far the the best kite SURFER in the all world, if he was American or European you can be sure he whold be in the cover of all kite mags... :bye:

solo flight
Frequent Poster

Postby solo flight » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:02 pm

Hey NPR ,no insult meant back there,just trying to get you understand there'sother ways to enjoy the same stuff.Maybe not for you,its all a matter of personal taste.
Every now and than we get decent waves over here and I like my longboard as much as my kite equipment on these days.
Windsurfing has dwindled to wavedays strong winds only.
As I build my own boards I'm interrested in finding a perfect Kitewaveboard ,which is done all over the planet at this moment because of teh strong depower capabilities of the new kite designs :bye:

AlexSKS
Medium Poster

Postby AlexSKS » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:18 pm

@Wavemaniak:
Are you the brother of Mitu :?: Do you stay every days in the water with him :?:
Mitu is a Tester and a Competitor for Loose Company, and believe me on these waves he test all the boards....... :thumb:
If you don't believe me, please take a look on http://www.loose.it in the section "Company".
Here you can find the same picture....... :thumb:

Do you understand? T E S T E R?

AlexSKS

Wavemaniak
Frequent Poster

Postby Wavemaniak » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:37 pm

AlexSKS wrote:@Wavemaniak:
Are you the brother of Mitu :?: Do you stay every days in the water with him :?:
Mitu is a Tester and a Competitor for Loose Company, and believe me on these waves he test all the boards....... :thumb:
If you don't believe me, please take a look on http://www.loose.it in the section "Company".
Here you can find the same picture....... :thumb:

Do you understand? T E S T E R?

AlexSKS
No Alex, I'm not Mitou's Brother, but actually he and other Cape Verdians like Tik Tik, Djo and Russo, are good friends of mine since the windsurfing days.
I spend at least 3 weeks every winter in Santa Maria.
Yes he rides kite loose kites, and I really think if Kite loose whats to keep him as a rider they will have to do better that just give him kites to ride, or soon they will be to late...

I just say that the board in the picture is his directional because I recognize the color of the board, end if you look carefully you can actually see that the board is a directional. Nothing bad to say about kite loose, man I his hands this kites are probably the best surf anywere in the world, they have to be good.

But if you what to know I never saw Mitou riding anything other his directional in P.Preta in the last year and I just came back from a week in Sal. :bye:

leviedelvento
Medium Poster

Postby leviedelvento » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:44 pm

it daydreams, now that I had way to experience it I ensure yourselves that it is a table that it allows to surpass you and surfare the waves in simple and amusing manner, I saw also auriol here in sicily to use the one show

Return to “Kitesurfing”