forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:56 pm
- Kiting since: 2003
- Local Beach: Miami
- Favorite Beaches: crandom park
- Style: in a business suit
- Gear: slingshot
- Brand Affiliation: None
Hey guys, just wanted to share my latest video from Playa Encanto -Mexico. I bet you never heard of Playa Encanto.
That's one of my favorite kite spots however this time there was no wind. But that doesn't mean we didn't get to enjoy the water.
Here's the video. A bit cheesy I must warn. But if you enjoy it, leave a post on youtube and share if you can.
20 m or bust
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 465
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:06 pm
- Kiting since: 2004
- Local Beach: Dalrock, Ray Roberts
- Favorite Beaches: Mustang Island, Stink Beach
- Style: Free ride
- Gear: Waroos
- Location: Dallas, Texas
A BIT???? I have 2 words for you...Board Shorts!
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], jjm, tautologies and 19 guests