forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: North/East sea (germany), tunisia, south africa, kahana beach park (maui/hawaii)
- Brand Affiliation: None
check out our new video from the surfers paradise of mauritius:
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5301
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
hmmm looks real choppy. also looks like the wrong board for the conditions as its scittering all over the place.
but nice jumps
Return to “Kitesurfing”