forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:22 pm
Looking at buying a Shinn Monk 2. I ride in UK waves and chop and all different conditions..
I weigh 83kg... Is the 135cm/42cm size a good size in this board?
Currently ride a 135cm airush protoy and find that a perfect size.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 10:09 pm
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: S Wales, UK
- Favorite Beaches: Flag Beach, Cotillo, Famara
- Style: Freestyle,
- Gear: Blade kites
- Brand Affiliation: Blade kites, Shinn boards supplier / school
- Location: www.triple9kitesurfing.co.uk
Yep that size will be fine for you, I am 85kg and ride both the 41 and 42 widths in the shinn range, the 42 will cover you when its less exciting wind, the Monk really comes alive when its blowing!! Enjoy!!..
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: BCKiter123, Google [Bot], topmick and 35 guests