I am Daniele, and IKO level 2 water instructor. I have a snowkite school in Tonale Italy, www.snowkitetonale.it and also a new kitesurf school on Garda Lake that will start next April 2013.
The kite school is completely new, so we start from zero. My school has a small shop, and 2 boats to teach from deep water because on Garda we don't have enough space to teach on the beach flying the kite.
So experience with boat is needed. Campione is the most windy and famous place in Italy, with a LOT of wind, in the early morning and afternoon. This is really the perfect place where to kite.
In the summer time we have a lot of local and foreign tourist, specially from german countries. We sell two different type of services: Courses, basic and advance and also LIFT. Lift are only for kiters of different levels, that want to kite from a boat.
90% of kiters on garda lake, are coming from LIFT boats, because of beaches are too small to start with kite. This is a good business for schools and instructor.
What i can offer to you? We can discuss about this, or a small fix salary and commission, or no fix salary and higher commission. In both cases we offer included an accommodation in Hostel in Campione del Garda.
Job period: From begin May to end september.
If you have further question contact me or send me CV by email
more some infos:
* Nome della scuola: GARDAKITESURF.COM
* Paese: ITALY
* Location: GARDA LAKE, CAMPIONE DEL GARDA (BS)
* Data di inizio lavoro: MAY 2013
* Data di fine lavoro: SEPTEMBER 2013
* Lingue che l'istruttore deve saper parlare: GERMAN - ENGLISH
* Dettagli dell'Offerta/Richiesta:
We are looking for an instructor speaking German and English. We offer commission on courses and accommodation included. The lessons will take place only in deep water, with boats. If interested please contact me at +39 3921541976. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Nome del contatto: DANIELE
* Telefono: +39-392-1541976
* E-Mail: send CV to: DANIELE@GARDAKITESURF.COM
* Sito Internet: WWW.GARDAKITESURF.COM (will be ready in two weeks)