forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:44 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Gear: North EVO and Ozone Frenzy
- Brand Affiliation: NONE
BLUE BOARDSPORTS is a new European based company. We are developing, producing and selling quality and performance products, boardsports related.
To complete our kitesurf R&D Team, we are looking for an experienced tube kite designer.
- Research and analysis of the market, trends and needs
- Designing tube kites
- Collaboration with the test riders
- Proven experience in tube kites design and testing
- Able to work independently
- Able to manage deadlines
- Team player
- Active use of the products
- Fluent English
- Experience with Surf Plan Software
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that lives the lifestye and spirit of the BLUE BOARDSPORTS company.
The enthusiasm for kiting and our products connects us.
Please send your application to: jobs at blueboardsports dot com
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Fri May 24, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Villa-Arcadia.com
Sri Lanka West Coast (Kandathoduwa)
- Favorite Beaches: Sri Lanka West Coast (Kandathoduwa), the endless and windy beach in front of villa-arcadia.com
- Style: Strapless surfing, Big Air
- Gear: Tomo Vanguard 5.2 (firewire kitesurf edition), Shinn Monk
- Brand Affiliation: villa-arcadia.com
- Location: Sri Lanka / www.villa-arcadia.com
there are some good freelance guys around.
too expensive to do it in-house as a startup.....
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Frank82, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Kiwibayer, Manxman, MSNbot Media and 14 guests