Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Freestyle Freeride Airstyle Defined Please.

Forum for kitesurfers
Starsky
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: Freestyle Freeride Airstyle Defined Please.

Postby Starsky » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:19 pm

Its EVERYWHERE EVERYWHRE EVERYWHERE everywhere everywhere everywhere

s1buell_wl
Very Frequent Poster

Postby s1buell_wl » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:33 pm

I will only add one more point.

A guy post a thread in hopes of starting a discussion to add some clarity to gray areas he has in his mind. In come the drones and in the end high jack the threat and turn it into yet another useless thread full of….. I’m not sure what really half-truths, personally opinions/agenda and just pain BS.

I'm sure this action will be repeated many more times as you guys need to fulfill the desire.

That’s all from me.

Starsky
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Starsky » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:15 pm

s1buell_wl wrote:
A guy post a thread in hopes of starting a discussion to add some clarity to gray areas he has in his mind. In come the drones and in the end high jack the threat and turn it into yet another useless thread full of….. I’m not sure what really half-truths, personally opinions/agenda and just pain BS.
Thats genuinely funny coming from you in this particular thread. Maybe go back and have a look. Other than two posts in which you state how the topic is pointless anyway, you simply attack me directly with posts that have zero input on topic.

I may throw shit back, but I add directly to the line of questioning to the point where the OP extends thanks. I would like to point out my input was without mud until the likes of you devolved it to where it is now. Dyyylan was the first to slag then Westozzy and Jens got into it then Toby who didn't take the time to read any of it blamed it on me. To that point I was absolutely above board. Then of course your forum psychoanalysis brought us right back on topic.

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012

Postby Westozzy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:54 am

No slagging from me. :D

Just finding opinionated flaws in your black and white eternal truths you seem to provide with a prominent underlying bias at every opportunity.

All good. :D

kas911
Frequent Poster
Been thanked: 0

Postby kas911 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Freestyle: Pick what ever style you want free of charge
Freeride: Ride where ever you want. This is also free
Airstyle: Extremely difficult, beautiful, crowd pleasing, safe, styling in the air. I would call it the one and only future for kiteboarding - soon to be called Airboarding!

Return to “Kitesurfing”