corbett
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Many
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

One Wheel etc Has a Major Flaw

Postby corbett » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:51 am

You're riding along all happily and WHACK, you just hit your head on street furniture such as a bus stop roof because you now exceed the minimum required heights of street furniture.

This is a major flaw, I had it with my 150mm wheeled inline skates. You can't use them on pavement.

revhed
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: france
Gear: kites

Re: One Wheel etc Has a Major Flaw

Postby revhed » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:38 am

corbett wrote:You're riding along all happily and WHACK, you just hit your head on street furniture such as a bus stop roof because you now exceed the minimum required heights of street furniture.

This is a major flaw, I had it with my 150mm wheeled inline skates. You can't use them on pavement.
If you are stupid enough to not see and control where you are going! :lol:
I almost daily ride my Electric Unicycle almost everywhere (pavement included) and have and will never contact said "street furniture", or tree branches when off road, I like most have eyes and skill.
R H

Return to “Kitesurfing”