Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Core Section 2 12m - anyone tested it yet? Has the lowend improved from Section 1?

Forum for kitesurfers
omg
Very Frequent Poster

Core Section 2 12m - anyone tested it yet? Has the lowend improved from Section 1?

Postby omg » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:12 am

I'm especially interested in the 12m version, but has anyone tested it yet? And most importantly, how's the lowend and what about the jumping potential for strapless freestyle in low winds?

Thanks!

omg
Very Frequent Poster

Re: Core Section 2 12m - anyone tested it yet? Has the lowend improved from Section 1?

Postby omg » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:50 pm

bump, anyone?

Texaskiter
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Texas City
Galveston
Favorite Beaches: North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii
Playa del Carmen
Style: Freeride, surf, hydrofoil, airstyle
Gear: Core, Ozone, Moses,
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Core Section 2 12m - anyone tested it yet? Has the lowend improved from Section 1?

Postby Texaskiter » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:39 pm

Hey I just bought the 12m and 14M Section 2 LW. I primarily bought them for foil boarding and absolutely love them. The version 2 has great drift, smooth power delivery when looping and flies further back in the window than my XR4's. I never tried the version 1 so can't help much on low end comparison. I have had the 12M out on a directional 1 time. Didn't have an issue with the low end but I enjoy moving my kites a lot which can make up for lack of low end. Not sure any of this helps you but thought I would share anyway. I really like the kites!

John

Return to “Kitesurfing”