Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

How to make a kite

Forum for kitesurfers
LiquidXtasy
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: The beach that's closest to my house.
Favorite Beaches: The ones with sand and water.
Style: 2 Feet on the board, 2 hands on the bar
Gear: I'm not driving right now, but when I drive I always start out in 1st.
Brand Affiliation: Your mom
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: How to make a kite

Postby LiquidXtasy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Lokihel wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:38 am
LiquidXtasy wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:47 am
Lokihel wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:50 pm
Do I need to post a picture of the label on my Core kite or will you stop the trolling?
You can try, but it still won't prove anything. The original Core kites were made in Germany when they first started, and now they're paying people to make them the way they were made from the beggining, in Germany.

If you made your first necklace in the united states, then it would be made in the united states, and if you went on vacation in canada and made a necklace there, it would be made in canada, but originally from the united states.

I'm talking about the Core of Core, and where it all started. The beggining. Where they are designed from. Do you understand what I'm talking about now? Or do I have to post a picture like sabraxas always needs because he can't comprehend anything?
I was sitting on a chair with no holes in the bottom, which impeded my capacity to understand things...

Basically you're saying that because Core has their head office in Germany, and probably made their first kite prototype in Germany, Core kites are all made in Germany, regardless of where they are now made.
I wish more people were like you. I could get so much stuff passed off as made in Europe or the USA or anywhere really. Just make the first one there, every other ever made will be made there as well, even if the actual factory has moved.
Yes because they're hiring people in other countries to assemble their product, and after it's assembled it is shipped back to Germany, so it can be reshipped to kite stores around the globe. It's where the product is shipped from, and designed, that it is really made from.

See my point holds more weight than yours does. It's like the difference between a boss and an employee. The employee might be the one doing all the work, but the boss is the one making him do it. Same principle.

sabraxas
Frequent Poster

Postby sabraxas » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:01 pm

LiquidXtasy wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Yes because they're hiring people in other countries to assemble their product, and after it's assembled it is shipped back to Germany, so it can be reshipped to kite stores around the globe. It's where the product is shipped from, and designed, that it is really made from.

So, you are saying that Core kites are shipped from factory in Sri Lanka to Germany and then reshipped all around the globe. All this cost for not puting the label "Made in Sri Lanka" or to give you the reason.

For example Sri Lankans kiters that buy Core are sent their kites from Germany... :o

That may explain the high prices.
"Core kites travel all around the world before you ve got them in your hands"

Now, i dont know if you are talking nonsenses or Core brand is stupid.
Last edited by sabraxas on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lokihel
Frequent Poster
Style: Yes
Gear: North, Shinn, Zeeko foil

Postby Lokihel » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:17 pm

LiquidXtasy wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:47 pm
Lokihel wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:38 am
LiquidXtasy wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:47 am

You can try, but it still won't prove anything. The original Core kites were made in Germany when they first started, and now they're paying people to make them the way they were made from the beggining, in Germany.

If you made your first necklace in the united states, then it would be made in the united states, and if you went on vacation in canada and made a necklace there, it would be made in canada, but originally from the united states.

I'm talking about the Core of Core, and where it all started. The beggining. Where they are designed from. Do you understand what I'm talking about now? Or do I have to post a picture like sabraxas always needs because he can't comprehend anything?
I was sitting on a chair with no holes in the bottom, which impeded my capacity to understand things...

Basically you're saying that because Core has their head office in Germany, and probably made their first kite prototype in Germany, Core kites are all made in Germany, regardless of where they are now made.
I wish more people were like you. I could get so much stuff passed off as made in Europe or the USA or anywhere really. Just make the first one there, every other ever made will be made there as well, even if the actual factory has moved.

See my point holds more weight than yours does. It's like the difference between a boss and an employee. The employee might be the one doing all the work, but the boss is the one making him do it. Same principle.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please tell me what you do for a living? I am assuming you are the boss of some important business and have loads of employees.
I can give you some important business advice. The first one is free: you don't need to ship things back to the head office each time. You can ship directly from the factory to the distributor.
I can assure you that North Sails does not bother shipping their sails made in Sri Lanka back to the USA before sending them to their customers. The quality control is done at the factory.

I can also tell you for free that any respectable boss knows the importance of his employees. You can hire the most expensive and qualified CEO you want, but if all of his employees are rubbish, nothing will get done.
An engineer can do the most elaborate design, with the most detailed plans, if the person making it is useless, the product will be useless.
A well designed object with rubbish worksmanship is worth about as much as a badly designed object properly made.

Anyway, by now I am just feeding the troll
:whogives: :bye2:

sabraxas
Frequent Poster

Postby sabraxas » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:23 pm

Starsky wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Core. Premium kites and boards made in Germany. Engineered with passion since 2001

Put through a Core to English translator:

Core. Premiumly priced kites.

And boards made in Germany!

Disingenuous marketing since 2001
Starky! Long time no see you!

You are right, Premiumly priced kites.

Almost as expensive as BRM Clouds.
But fortunately Core kites do not come with a naked bar and strutless flagging canopy... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Kitesurfing”