Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Naish Slash 12m - any feedback on it, pls?

Forum for kitesurfers
omg
Very Frequent Poster

Naish Slash 12m - any feedback on it, pls?

Postby omg » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:18 pm

Still have not found the perfect 12m surf strapless freestyle kite for me 80kg/175lbs :o
i currently ride 10m Neo as my biggest kite, but would like to have a bit more speed and power hence the 12m. I have heard the Neo is a bit slow in 12m size and Slash should have a pretty good low end and truning speed, but has anyone really tested one, any feedback would be awesome!

John Doe
Medium Poster
Gear: The cheap kind.

Re: Naish Slash 12m - any feedback on it, pls?

Postby John Doe » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:32 am

sorry, slighly off topic but got the 2017 Pivots, all i do is ride waves, and they seem really awesome. looks like the middle is fat, the windtips are thin but extend back quite a bit. i am guessing what that does is stabilize the kite in flight. I flew it on a super gusty day & the thing would not fall out of the air for anything. i had my 8 in literally 5-25 knots. the thing flew awesome. i briefly rode my 6 in the surf & was very happy with it. a couple of my buddies have the same kites & love them.

magnusod
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: West coast Sweden
Favorite Beaches: Le Morne, Phan Rang, Kingfisher
Style: Waves
Gear: North Charge, Duotone Fish SLS, Gong Allvator Curve, Naish Slash, Naish Boxer
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Naish Slash 12m - any feedback on it, pls?

Postby magnusod » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:58 am

Return to “Kitesurfing”