Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Mystic Vulcanic Drysuit

Forum for kitesurfers
matth
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Revere, Nahant, Chapin, West Dennis, Hardings , Kalmus, First Encounter, Dog, yerril, Wing
Favorite Beaches: Wing, West Dennis, Kalmus, Chapin, Revere, Nahant, Dog, Horse Neck, Good Harbor, Yerrill
Style: Freeride
Gear: 7m Slash, 10m Pivot, 10m Slash, 12m Pivot. Firewire Vadar, Duotone Profish, Crazyfly Raptor ltd
Brand Affiliation: None

Mystic Vulcanic Drysuit

Postby matth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:28 pm

So I always wanted to give a neoprene drysuit(mystic volcanic) a try so I picked one up this fall and love it. I have used it about 15 times this winter and it is insanely warm, easy to get in and out of, and doesn't feel heavy at all. I went with the Mystic because of the front zipper. I still love my Ocean Rodeo and will use that in more mild conditions above 45f. The Vulcanic would be too warm in those conditions. I like the fact you only need one layer underneath and the neoprene suits do not do that shrink wrap thing around your legs like goretex suits. If you consider getting one make sure to size up, they run small.
It's always summer in my drysuit :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “Kitesurfing”