Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Ocean Rodeo React trainer bridle lines

Forum for kitesurfers
Yrrekr
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Grand Haven
Gear: Trainer: Windwing 2 and 4m foil trainers, 2m Ocean Rodeo react LEI trainer
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ocean Rodeo React trainer bridle lines

Postby Yrrekr » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:10 pm

Hi all,

Can anyone with a current model Ocean Rodeo React Trainer tell me what the correct order of the bridle attachments is? On mine, they're labeled: D is shortest, B is mid, C in longer, and the fourth is the longest and has the bridle pulley riding on it.

They don't seem to equalize correctly when the kite is flying powered up, and I suspect they weren't installed correctly at some point...

Thanks,
Kerry

Yrrekr
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Grand Haven
Gear: Trainer: Windwing 2 and 4m foil trainers, 2m Ocean Rodeo react LEI trainer
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ocean Rodeo React trainer bridle lines

Postby Yrrekr » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:50 pm

Hmmm. I'm thinking I need to ask a different question: Is there a way to identify ideal bridle lengths, say, on a kite that has had them removed?

My guess is that they'd be placed such that they are 'equalized' when the kite is in it's natural curve and the direction of pull more or less perpendicular to the canopy.

I'll be able to eventually figure this out by trial and error (there's only 3 bridle lines per side, so not a ton of possibilities), but if anyone has any tips (other than 'never remove the bridle lines'), it'd be helpful...

Cheers,
Kerry

Return to “Kitesurfing”