Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Who has Crazyfly kite? Are they durable ? How is the quality?

Forum for kitesurfers
Windigo1
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Foil foil.. and Old School!
Gear: Too many to list
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Who has Crazyfly kite? Are they durable ? How is the quality?

Postby Windigo1 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:25 pm

Buying a kite that nobody has is risky if you don't like it and you want to sell it you are going to have a hard time. If you get to demo it and you love it and want to keep it a long time go for it!

The boards are good I agree the kites.. who knows...

BigBafana
Medium Poster

Postby BigBafana » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:44 pm

Also bought a CrazyFly Sculp last year (2017) as I wanted to try something new. Came from a f-one bandit, moved on to a north neo (hated the kite) and finally contemplated on getting back onto a f-one or just tying my luck with something new. Then by luck, saw a guy cruising and jumping around in Cape Town, talked to him and found out that he’s the dealer for Crazyfly, got a test kite from him and instantly bought a brand new Sculp 9m. Still love the kite, haven’t been disappointed by it yet. Quality in my eyes is just as good as f-one only the price was a nice difference. Even though I love my f-one I’d still choose a Crazyfly again as it’s the same for me and my riding style yet better on my wallet. Still looking for a bigger one next and will def be looking at a CF Sculp again. Also, no affiliation, just damn happy about my kite ;)

Faxie
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Netherlands. Maasvlakte, Slufter, Domburg, Brouwersdam, Ouddorp, Vrouwenpolder, Grevelingen.
Style: Freeride, freestyle, wave.
Gear: Crazyfly Hyper 2022 7-9-12, Infinity 2021 9, Raptor Extreme 2020, selfmade bar.

Postby Faxie » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:20 pm

I think the quality of CF kites surpasses most of the big brands, but then again I'm not too fond of the so called quality of most of the bigger brands. Haven't flown them yet though. Maybe this year.

Return to “Kitesurfing”