forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2859
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:35 pm
- Kiting since: 2009
- Local Beach: Kp, MBay, Rond
- Favorite Beaches: Kp, MBay, Rond, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Gen4 Prodigy 5m and 7m
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Mako Classic 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Galaxy board
Engine Harness and sliding
- Location: Southwestern Ontario
I always use the quicklinks to navigate the forum, typically I am either using the "new posts" link or "your posts" link... but I cannot create a new post from either of those filters.
Can you add a new post button to filtered views?
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: badgb21, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], jonysan, or6 and 14 guests