Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

dynamic differences with seat and waist harness

Forum for kitesurfers
beebad
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2016
Weight: 173
Local Beach: Mayo, Rehobeth bay, dewey bch,OBX
Favorite Beaches: North flats, outlaws-South Padre Island, Waves, Salvo, kitepoint, the washout, tower rd. Assateaque.
Style: Freeride
Gear: 7m, 9m, 12m Cabrinha Switchblades, 15 Contra, Cabrinha 144 Spectrum, 137 ACE, Litewave Dave WING 155, Ugo, GP6B, slingshot hoverglide nf2 foil-35",15"24" masts, slingshot dwarfcraft 54" foilboard. Slingwing 5.4V2., quatro drifter 5’6”.
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: dynamic differences with seat and waist harness

Postby beebad » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:26 am

Oh sorry, i am not clear when i write..... what do you use to attach the camera to your lines? I have the GPH6.

Wind Runner
Medium Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Local Beach: Emerald Isle, Indian Beach, Bogue Sound, Cape Lookout, all in NC
Style: Back and forth
Gear: Slingshot Rally 7, 9, Switch Nano 12, Slingshot Turbine 15
Misfit 136, 146
Ocean Rodeo Mako 140, 150
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: dynamic differences with seat and waist harness

Postby Wind Runner » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:10 am

beebad wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:26 am
Oh sorry, i am not clear when i write..... what do you use to attach the camera to your lines? I have the GPH6.
I have one from kitesurfmount.com. it's ok, but has too many pieces to fumble with. A friend of mine is the US distributor for the U-Go mount which I think is better... www.ugokiteboardingwest.com
I'm not sure where you're located, but you can find other distributors at the main web site ugokite.com

Return to “Kitesurfing”