forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:47 am
- Kiting since: 2008
- Local Beach: Blackpool/ St Annes. New Brighton (UK)
- Favorite Beaches: Rhosneigr. New Brighton (UK), Blackrock Sands.
- Style: Freestyle/ Wakestyle noob
- Gear: Cab FX 12,9 & SB 7m
Cabrinha Ace 137
- Brand Affiliation: None
edt wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:40 pm
Just put on the boots and try them out.
Go out there and put your wake boots on your board, see if you like it maybe you do and maybe you don't there's only one way to know for sure and that's do it.
Your Xcal can take boots no problem. Put them and for a session or 2 and see if you like them. These days plenty of people appear to be learning from scratch in boots.
Return to “Kitesurfing”