Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

moto kiting in Baja

Forum for kitesurfers
Skian
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Sherman Island , Los Barriles, Hood River,Obidos Lagoon, Lago d Garda
Favorite Beaches: Any beaches without killer great white sharks works for me. I like beaches I can ride motorcycles on, and some of them I want to kite.
Style: newbie
Gear: loaners from friends, I'm the greatest disappointment to my kids on a surf board, however i do have a limited windsurfing background. All the cool parties are where the kiters are now, so I guess I need to buy a kite and board.
Brand Affiliation: I take pictures, brands pay me, i buy gas, i take pictures. pretty simple life :)
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

moto kiting in Baja

Postby Skian » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:02 am

First post here, and i'd like to start a thread specifically for light setups for moto adventure travel. I'm a journalist who shoots motorcycle racing south of the border. I am hoping to get some good insight here on setups for motokiting ( racks light gear, etc). Typically I may have a week in between gigs in fall and a bunch of my buddies in Europe are kiting all fall! I can't, and I am on moto down south, so I'm looking for Ideas for everything from racks to travel setups. I'm not affiliated with any specific brands, I am a novice although in my past life I did windsurf for a time. I'n looking for beta to put together my travel setup so I can work with the wind and not fit it when I have down time.. All beta is appreciated.

Thanks, Ian

Return to “Kitesurfing”