newold86 wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:35 am
Two years, nine kites (Free and Section), two bars, four boards (everything from Core, of course), zero issues - what am I doing wrong ?
Sorry, but that sounds too rosy to believe (for any brand regardless)
You are either lying to sugar coat it for CORE or just don't ride often.
Same 4 years I had multiple issues with boards, kites, bars, harness (different brands, so not looking just at CORE)
I broke straps on CF TT, broke and sunk Nobile foil well within half a year of purchase, broke mystic harness (belt snapped)
Now for COREs:
- bad central valve on XR3 (replaced by warranty, so I have trace to prove)
- 2 bars replaced by warranty
- multiple line snaps (have communication with the dealer/distributor for each case, most taken care of)
- multiple central line (depower/savety) replacements (core sent me some of the replacements for free as they also agreed that those line get eaten way too fast in older bars, now they PU coat them)
- auto swivel stopped working after about 9months in 2 bars (both current and prev version)
- strut popped (don't hold it against core as I tomahawked the kite when foil got in to the lines)
- a couple of issues with QR not releasing right away (this I can't really prove, so you'd need to take my word on it)
The bar breaking a half issue (well within those 4 years) was pretty wide spread - we had 2 riders with core at that time (me and another guy) and both broke the bar. The other guy was not doing anything crazy. Could barely jump 3-4 meters and yet he broke his bar...
So yeah..your response sounds like a bit of fanboy shilling.. no offense..