Rare Poster
Local Beach: Isle of WIGHT
Gear: Whatever flys
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: boardshop.co.uk wont care

Postby SamPolish » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:11 pm

True, it is partly my fault but I guess the shop should inspect it too upon arrival. You know whats it like when you get new toys, you head straight down the beach👍
Anyways I'll repair it somewhere and enjoy water time.
Great boards by the way, it is fun to carve, great upwind with quad setup, early planning and ok in chop. Dont let me put you off to the board, they are great and I hope its string enough for kiting, time will tell.

Beardytello
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Isle of Man
Gear: North / Spleene / Ozone / CrazyFly / Mystic
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: boardshop.co.uk wont care

Postby Beardytello » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:38 pm

SamPolish wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:11 pm
True, it is partly my fault but I guess the shop should inspect it too upon arrival. You know whats it like when you get new toys, you head straight down the beach👍
Anyways I'll repair it somewhere and enjoy water time.
Great boards by the way, it is fun to carve, great upwind with quad setup, early planning and ok in chop. Dont let me put you off to the board, they are great and I hope its string enough for kiting, time will tell.
I know what you mean, I love getting new stuff!

I'm assuming though this is why they didn't entertain taking it back though, maybe a bit unfair to muddy their name? IDK maybe I'm more forgiving than most lol!

Return to “Kitesurfing”