Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Re: What Happened to Ocean Rodeo?

Postby Toby » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:46 am

I think it is great when companies step in if someone has questions not everyone can answer.
Too much pimping isn't good, but helping with useful info is gold.

Matteo V
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Matteo V » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:29 pm

alford wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:19 am
Whoever it was they did a good job of informing without overly pimping their stuff if that makes sense. Not an easy line to walk.
Come to think of it, I do recall someone at a demo getting told by an OR rep/rider that OR "did not have a kite to fit" that kiters desires. Pretty much the opposite of what you would generally expect out of COREporate kiteboarding. Pretty dammed honest.....or beyond any honesty I have ever heard of in that situation. Crap! Now I am pimpin a brand I don't even use and I am thinking OR is just Ninja like SNEAKY with their PR. :D

P.S. iriejohn, That was satire at the end of my post. But I will take a bit of honesty where I can get it in COREporate kiteboarding.....Wait, now I am back to square one with pimpin again. "Oh, what a tangled web we weave" around my legs on a self rescue.

Windigo1
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Foil foil.. and Old School!
Gear: Too many to list
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Windigo1 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:18 pm

Half the people here ride Ocean Rodeo so they are doing pretty good in some markets!

Return to “Kitesurfing”