here you can exchange your experience and datas about your home build boards
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:30 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Lynæs , DK
- Favorite Beaches: Poppelvej, DK
- Style: Wakestyle/freestyle
- Gear: LF Nirvana, Envy, LF DLX and LF LFX
- Brand Affiliation: Liquid Force and http://www.KiteboardingExercises.com
- Location: Denmark, Frederiksværk
Hey, what's the differents between rocker types?
What's the difference in performance for a continues ex 3cm rocker, a three stage 3cm rocker and finally a 3 cm rocker which is flat in the middle?
Which one will be most suited for lightwind board and wich one for a freestyle board?
if I had the same board with those three rocker types, how would I feel the difference on the water?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1598
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:49 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Style: all
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: scott klandl burlington, VT
I know you can rock it unhooked Larse...
start at 5cm. dont do flat in the middle. cant let you in on my ultimate set up, but focus on a smooth continuous unless you ride in a dedicated flat water, at that point you can play with 3 stage. continuous is the best compromise for the best efficiency with a kite and having a board thats a joy to ride. Flat between the feet was debunked in 05
Return to “Board Builders”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests