FOR SALE: 2007 BEST Waroo 13m (as good as new) : 300,- Euro

Forum for kitesurfers
ManuelMark
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

FOR SALE: 2007 BEST Waroo 13m (as good as new) : 300,- Euro

Postby ManuelMark » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:19 am

2007 BEST Waroo 13m (as good as new) - kite only.
300,- Euro asking price

I almost did not use this kite as I was kitesurfing in 20+ knots most of the time with my 9m waroo.
Kite only, means that the kite comes without bar and without pump. You can use any 4 line kitebar.
(Kite Purchased October 2007)

I am currently staying in Lisbon. Showing the kite e.g. at Nova Vaga.

The reason for selling the kite is, that I am leaving to Brazil pretty
soon and I don't need a kite in this size.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Supported Leading Edge design:
Maximum protected area for rapid depowering, improved efficiency and easy relaunch.

Canopy Framing Technology:
The new standard in durability and protection keeping your kite perfect session after session.

SURF TOUGH CONSTRUCTION:
A three layer triple stitched seam with a full length webbing wrap. The toughest LE seam on the market is also rotated out of the way behind the LE to improve under canopy airflow.

Profile Shaper Battens:
Improved aerodynamics and stability across the entire wind range.

Wingtip Panel Battens:
Smoother airflow and zero canopy flutter in all conditions

Harmonized Arc:
Optimised blending of lift and control surface delivers fast turning, easy handling and predictable flying

Ripstop Canopy:
Lightweight trusted performance with high UV resistance from the worlds leading Ripstop manufacture.

Fluid Pocket Protection:
Flat locked edges on all canopy protection and batten pockets delivers zero line hang ups.

ABC CANOPY PROTECTION:
Ultra durable, upper canopy protection. Strategically placed ABC guard cloth protects the canopy and leach line from the worst the beach has to offer.

ABC STRUT PROTECTION AND BLADDER END CAPS:
ABC cloth with enlarged Velcro fastening protects the strut ends and keeps the bladders locked in place

Variable Rear Line Loading:
The perfect compromise between turning speed, bar pressure and usable depower

Maximum Depower and Safety:
Built in safety and depower, perfect for beginners and seasoned kiters alike

Strut Tip Sliders:
Flexible strut tip protection, to stop your lines getting wrapped around the strut ends no matter what you do with your kite.

Replaceable Bridle Centres:
User replaceable bridle centre sections, improved durability and easier servicing means more time on the water enjoying your new Waroo 07.

CFT REINFORCED TRAILING EDGE :
Part of Best`s Exclusive Canopy Framing Technology includes a reinforced trailing edge that provides razor sharp responsiveness and unmatched durability, even if you leave your Waroo 07 lying on the beach for days or months on end

HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS:
The 2007 Waroo Pro uses only the best available materials and construction. On the Waroo 07 you`ll find Dacron from Dimensional Polyant, respected as the maker of the absolute finest, toughest and most expensive Dacron on the market. The canopy Rip-stop is sourced from Teijin, who provide the Waroo pro with the lightest and toughest Rip-Stop in the industry.

SOLID AIRFRAME CONSTRCUTION:
The Dimensional Polyant Dacron leading edge of the Waroo Pro, Bests innovative Canopy Framing Technology, harmonized arc, Rigid Strut design and profile shaper cam battens all come together to form the most rigid, dependable and highest performing kite airframe on the market. Wrapped up in a precision shaped and constructed canopy there simply is no better performing or easier to use kite available.

VISIT http://www.bestkiteboarding.com for more information about the kite
Attachments
Picture 12.png
this image shows the color of the kite
Picture 12.png (385.53 KiB) Viewed 2366 times

Return to “Kitesurfing”