Forum for Portugal. Language: Portuguese.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:00 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Costa Del Morayfirth
trevmcdev You would be better to stay in Alvor because if you stay in Lagos the road to the lagoon is a nightmare and i aint kidding unless you hire a 4x4.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:33 pm
- Kiting since: 2004
- Local Beach: Mablethorpe, Cleethorpes, Ainsdale, Talacre
- Favorite Beaches: Monta Rota ALGARVE, Sotavento FUERTE, Mablethorpe UK
- Style: Buggy n Kitesurf
- Gear: Slingshot RPM 2011 8m
Slingshot RPM 2011 10m
Slingshot RPM 2011 12m
Slingshot RPM 2011 14m
Peter Lynn VenomII 16m
Nobile 2011 2HD 134x42
Flexifoil Alpha 144x44
- Brand Affiliation: Nobile
Staying in Alvor this summer for a month
Normally frequent Cabanas De Tavira and hook up with Eolis (Sandra Santos) based in the village with a Cabin located right on the beach.
Looking forward to Alvor, and staying a mile from the lagoon.
I'm going with family too, none of which can kitesurf but they all know how to launch
Return to “Portugal”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests