cindyt86
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Women's Health

Postby cindyt86 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Hello,

I am Cindy Tsai, a proud student of the University of Texas at Austin, and a research assistant for the University's Nursing School. Our research team is conducting an Internet survey study on the physical activity attitudes among diverse ethnic groups of American middle-aged women (40-60 Y/O).

We invite you to help us to increase awareness of the importance of women’s opinions and experiences by participating in our study and announcing it to your organization, family, and friends. Please visit our website at (http://mapa.nur.utexas.edu ) We know that all women will benefit from participation in our study. With more participation, the more complete our data will be.

The survey will begin by asking you a series of eligibility questions. If the study has filled our sampling quota for an individual with your characteristics you will receive a kind message that states so. Upon completion of the survey, you will be invited to join the optional online forum discussion. Sorry, but we are unable to translate the survey into any other language except English, hopefully this does not discourage anyone.

Plus! Each participant will be rewarded a $10 gift card for the Internet survey and a $50 gift card for the online forum discussion (6 months).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about our study. Thank you so much for considering this study. Sorry for any duplicate emails.
Have a great day!

Cindy Tsai, Research Assistant, e-mail: cindyt86@gmail.com

JollyStar
Rare Poster
Gear: kiteboarding
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Women's Health

Postby JollyStar » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:24 pm

Does this action exist now?

Return to “Kitesurfing”