Style: Beginner, ha
Gear: F-One Bandit III - 9M
F-One 2010 TRAX V
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ladies Only Board

Postby kwadriski » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 am

I'm new to kiting (about 4 months into riding) and I've been fortunate enough to be able to use my boyfriend's gear so far (9m Bandit III and F-One Trax 5 board, 132 x 38cm). However, I can only use it when he's not kiting and think it's high time I get a board of my own.

I was looking into a few boards and wanted to know if boards geared towards women are my best bet. I understand the footpads are designed more narrow to fit to womens' feet better and they are set closer together for a more narrow stance... But other than that (and the smaller sizes) are there any advantages or disadvantages associated with "Ladies' Only" boards?

I was looking into a North Soleil... Or if I can come across a used North Paris since I may not be able to afford shelling out that much for my first board.

Any advice? :D

I'm 5'1, 110lb and, like I said, only 4 months into riding.

yearningf
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Saud Beach, Northshore
Kingfisher, Pagudpud
Pingtan, China
Boao, China
Qidong, China
Favorite Beaches: Saud Beach, Northshore
Kingfisher, Pagudpud
Style: Wave, Air
Gear: Naish Pivot
DSD Intel/ Ilokano WaterSports Wave Kite
Naish Alana TT 134
RRD 5'9" Fatal Wave
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ladies Only Board

Postby yearningf » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:53 am

ive Neo 11m with quad pro and crazy fly boad. looking 4wd to adding a bigger kite end of this year.

Return to “Kitesurfing”