The forum for wave kiters.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:41 am
- Kiting since: 1936
- Local Beach: Pipeline, Ala Moana Bowls, Rincon, Trestles, J-Bay, Cyclops
- Favorite Beaches: Any beach that your mom is at
- Style: No feetbelts,kickstraps or umbilicals
- Gear: I ride your mom
- Brand Affiliation: Affiliated to your mom
I just heard that Top Hat is going to be a competitor in the upcoming KSP event in Maui. Can't wait to see the footage from his heat.
We can watch him rip a pulley bar with the man loop unhooked, instead of the Eurosurf tour riding around hooked into their umbilical cords the whole time. It will be so nice to see someone SURF a wave properly instead of timing their gybes to look like it . . . .
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 34466
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
Will be interesting to see how he will do!
Good that they will have live coverage!!!
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:13 pm
- Kiting since: 2002
- Local Beach: Marina di Grosseto
- Style: Race
- Brand Affiliation: None
no one knows who uses kite?
- Top Hat stile...jpg (98.58 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
- Top Hat.jpg (88.68 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
Return to “Wave Kite”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest