The forum for wave kiters.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:53 pm
- Kiting since: 2000
- Gear: foil
- Brand Affiliation: None
nice to see frontside riding as well - I always think its a waste of a wave to ride backside - nice vid!
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5512
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
Nice waves they deserve better riding.
Load up a vid of you riding better in better waves Foilholio. Take part in the stoke rather than try and squash it.
Icharus wrote:nice to see frontside riding as well - I always think its a waste of a wave to ride backside - nice vid!
Lucky for me, our common wind angle gives left handers,,,, as i'm goofy.
Return to “Wave Kite”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest