The forum for wave kiters.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:34 am
- Kiting since: 2014
- Local Beach: We live on our sailing yacht and at the moment we are in the San Blas Islands of Panama, and we sometimes have visiting guests to come spend a week of wind with us...
Laura and Mike
- Favorite Beaches: Chameys in San Andres Isla Colombia
Yansaladup in Kuna Yala Panama
- Style: Old School
- Gear: Advance Kaiman-5 12m
Ozone Edge 9m (2012)
Ozone Edge 11m (2012-2017 - RIP)
Ozone Edge 9m V8
Ozone Edge 9m V9
Ozone Edge 10m V9
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: San Blas Panama
Thanks NorCalNomad. I will bow to your knowledge.
All the epoxies I have used, turn brown, but I guess I have not specified UV stable.
In any case, the method should work on Epoxy as well as it works on PU.
As a kid I favoured this method as it did not chew our wetsuits.
Return to “Wave Kite”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: peppedurso and 3 guests