experienced1
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

One Lucky Rider

Postby experienced1 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:53 am

Ozone Travel Kiteboarding is pleased to present the lucky winner a one week stay for two at the beautiful Rede Beach Resort, in Guajiru, Brazil. (http://www.rede-resort.com.br)...excludes air travel.

Guajiru is located a convenient 2 hours north from Fortaleza, just next to Fleicheras.
The beachfront Rede Beach Resort offers guests beautiful accommodations and amenities, including swimming pool, bar, restaurant, massage bungalow, kite center, wireless internet and boutique.

Each of their 24 rooms has a sea view and and hammock, ideal for enjoying the serene and beautiful tropical surroundings. Room amenities include mini-bar, air conditioning and internet access.

For kiters, Rede Beach is a diamond in the jewelry box that is the coast of Ceara: Wide beach, steady side-on wind, no crowds, sandy bottom, waves and endless downwinders!
Just another piece of paradise.

The winner will be selected by a drawing held at the Cabrinha Race Series Awards Party October 23, 2009 at the St. Francis Yacht Club. All riders who participated in the 2009 Cabrinha Race Series and who are present at the party will be entered. Whereas some 60+ riders participated during 2009, only a handful will be presented awards. The sponsors wanted to recognize one of the non podium riders as a THANK YOU to ALL the riders who have made San Francisco and the Cabrinha Race Series ground zero for the introduction and growth of Kiteboard Course Racing around the world...again, THANK YOU and GOOD LUCK!

tr3v
Frequent Poster
Gear: BWS, CSA Surfboards, Sirocco
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: One Lucky Rider

Postby tr3v » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:09 am

I got excited, until I read that I first have to win a trip to San Francisco to enter...

Return to “Kitesurfing”