Introduce yourself as a new member to the kiting community. This well tell all of us who you are and very likely you will make new kiting buddies in your area or from visiting kiters.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:33 pm
- Kiting since: 2015
- Gear: Epic
- Brand Affiliation: None
Hey guys .
I recently pass the point of waterstarts (finally) and doing my first rides
Trying to learn the staying up wind and direction changes
I am doing videos from all my sessions .
If you could have a look and give some advice would be lovely
My YT channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/MarcinKiteWorld
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2389
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:15 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Style: None, not even lawnmower.
- Gear: Wipika Freeair 8.5 2 liner and Picklefork.
- Brand Affiliation: iansmusic.com - free music for your kite videos
I made this site with some basics that might help > >
Return to “New Members”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest