Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

From Sweden to Brazil

Introduce yourself as a new member to the kiting community. This well tell all of us who you are and very likely you will make new kiting buddies in your area or from visiting kiters.

Sopovic
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2012
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil & Stockholm - Halmstad, Sweden
Favorite Beaches: Cumbuco, Brazil
Style: Freeride
Gear: Best TS 17m 2015, Cabrinha Switchblade 12m 2012, Cabrinha Spectrum 2014 148x44
Brand Affiliation: None

From Sweden to Brazil

Postby Sopovic » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:39 am

Hello!

Another new member from Stockholm, Sweden. I actually tried few kitelessons in 2012 when I was in Cumbuco, Brazil. Wanted to continue but had to do some surgeries that I have recovered from now and then I also started building a house between Cumbuco and Tabuba.

So now when house got ready I finally bought some kite equipment and booked a ticket to brazil in december where I will stay two months at my house. (If someone is passing by then and need to stay a night, let me now as I might have a bed or two and couple of hammocks ). I will start with some refreshing lessons and then hopefully be able to kite myself for the rest of the time.

I am lucky enough to have a work that allows me to work on distance few months per year, so I think I will keep kiteing mostly in Brazil. Not sure if I am into this cold water we have here in sweden :D

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Re: From Sweden to Brazil

Postby Toby » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:52 am

Hejsan & Welcome!

I am heading to Cumbuco in 2 weeks and stay 3 months.

So maybe see you there.

Great place to get back into the sport!

Enjoy!

Return to “New Members”