Introduce yourself as a new member to the kiting community. This well tell all of us who you are and very likely you will make new kiting buddies in your area or from visiting kiters.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:45 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: belgium: De panne
- Favorite Beaches: Fance: Les Hemmes (Calais), Gravelines, Bray-Dunes, Dunkerque
Netherlands: Brouwersdam, Ouddorp
- Style: race
- Gear: Peter Lynn Aero 7-9-11-14m
- Brand Affiliation: None
I'm new on this forum, I live in belgium, I have 32 year old.
I do kite buggy and kitesurf.
I do buggy races and I'm more easy rider for kite surf
I use Peter Lynn Aero on buggy and flysurfer Psycho 4 and speed 3 for kitesurf
My main spot are:
Belgium: De Panne
France: Bray-Dunes, Dunkerque, Gravelines and Les Hemmes
Netherlands: Brouwersdam and Ouddorp
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 37558
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
Welcome to the forums!!!
Land and water kiter...that's cool !
Buggy races? High level competitions?
Return to “New Members”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests