Post here if you lost or found any kind of kiting gear anywhere in the world.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:12 pm
- Kiting since: 2008
- Local Beach: The Chesapeake Bay
- Favorite Beaches: any with 20 kts
- Style: I wear Lift, so I'm very stylish.
- Gear: F-One Kits
- Brand Affiliation: YK Kiteboarding & SUP
- Location: MD, DE, Mexico
My friend was kiting Fri 9/23 at Kite Point with locals Art, Harold and Sandy. We believe he left it on the beach when he took off. Unfortunately we don't know how to get in touch with Art or Harold and Sandy to see if they grabbed it. Any leads are much appreciated. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 240-620-Two Five 7 Eight
Return to “Lost & Found”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests