Post here if you lost or found any kind of kiting gear anywhere in the world.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:36 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Dewey Beach, DE and OBX
- Favorite Beaches: OBX
- Style: Freestyle
- Gear: 2015 Cabrinha Switchblade 9,12 and Nobile 555 and 666 XTR
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Washington DC and DE
I lost my black Nobile 666 XTR while doing a downwinder from Salvo Day Use Area (foot strap broke off). I lost it before the Real Slick, and given how it was an extremely strong SW today (Thursday, May 25), it is probably between Salvo and Real but who knows. Please send me a PM. My contact info is on the board. If you do find it, please drop it off with Barton at Hatteras Island Surf and Sail behind the Dairy Queen.
- Nobile-XTR.jpg (97.31 KiB) Viewed 606 times
Return to “Lost & Found”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest