Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Kiteboard found in Denmark

Forum for kitesurfers
kitesports
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Christchurch, New Brighton Beach, Sumner Bar, Waikuku Beach, Christchurch Estuary
Favorite Beaches: Pacasmayo Peru
Style: Strapless Surf, foilboard
Gear: Ozone Reo V4, Ozone Edge
Brand Affiliation: OZONE
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kiteboard found in Denmark

Postby kitesports » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:33 am

Hi, I just got a message from Pepe below...he found a kiteboard in DENMARK with my Kitesports sticker on it! Send him a description to email in text below to claim..

Hello there,
my girlfriend and I made a kitetrip to denmark on the last weekend and we found a kiteboard at the beach in skaven strand. We didn´t know who´s it is, so we wanted to give it up at the camping station, but it was late evening and nobody was there, so we decided to put it back at the beach so maybe someone who is searching for it can find it. But the next day it was also there and nobody taked it. The board has a sticker on it with your homepage adress and it looked like a schooling board. So we know too it´s a little bit silly to write you in new zealand that we found a board in denmark, but we thought maybe someone who´s searching it will contact you or you know who´s board it is. We have it save at our place and if you hear something or someone is texting you about missing a board just give him my email adress please so he can get it back (pepeknabi@gmail.com)
Thanks for your help and best greetings from germany
Pepe

joriws
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Flysurfer, HQ, Moses, Nobile, North, Ozone
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Kiteboard FOUND in DENMARK

Postby joriws » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:52 am

It could be also lost from Hvide Sande -side or anywhere around the pool, winds taking it over to Skaven Strand.

Return to “Kitesurfing”