Forum for kitesurfers
Jake buzianis
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: BEST Kiteboarding
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Strawberry, Utah Demo/free Kite race this weekend Feb. 7-8th

Postby Jake buzianis » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:33 am

We will be setting up at either Strawberry River or CO-OP parking lot depending on the wind.

Come out and try the New 09 Best kites and bars!

09 EZ Waroo (one pump external system and all terrain kite). After you try it, you will realize why the Waroo has been the most popular kite out and why it is so great for snowkiting.

09 Nemesis HP High Performance Kite. The most durable kite, forgiving and has a lot of low end for light wind conditions. The new Twister Tech is for everybody at any level. It gives you the power, turns on the dime, forgivness and stability.

09 Best Bar. We have updated a new safety feature on the chicken loop for easy release and recover. The new bar has 6 safety systems that you can use and 4 pull loops to land your kite.

I have Volkl skis and Marker AT function bindings. I have the Mantra, Gotama, and two other ski for everyone to try out. The Mantra and Gotama are very favorable skis for snowkiting.

Free snowkiting clinic! Come out and work on your technique, landing your kite, rigging, riding, etc. Taught by Jacob Buzianis(myself).

Kite Race! This is a non entry kite race. It's free for everybody who wants to do it. Rider Meeting at 1pm on Sat.

I will bring the Bratwursts and drinks! Does anyone have a grill to bring? Come out and enjoy the day! I look forward to seeing you all!

Return to “Kitesurfing”