Forum for kitesurfers
windwz
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Eclipse 2nd Snow Kites on Ice

Postby windwz » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:49 pm

Hey the conditions are excellent now. You might want to go here. call me for more details

2nd Eclipse Kites on Ice

Conditions look great for this week-end

Come One, Come All to the greatest show on ice and snow, Eclipse Kites second annual Kites on Ice demo and event. Experience the amazing new 2009 Eclipse line up, featuring the new Kima wave kite, The new Nano 2 the kite that does it all , and the legendary Thruster the Ferrari of all kites. Plus a special first time, guest appearance of our new proto-type ram air Poacher. Brought to you live by the wind wizard Bill Myers. Test them out and enjoy the mind-blowing experience of Eclipse 2009. Enter the challenging race around the island. Enjoy the pristine condition of Oneida Lake and ride for miles on solid snow covers ice.

View the advance kite riding skills of local heroes and legends plus the antics of traveling pros. An event you don’t want to miss. Lots of room to ride for all.

When: Feb 28th thru March 1 2009

Where: Oneida Lake at Borio’s Restaurant, 8891 Mcdonnells Pkwy, Cicero, NY‎ - (315) 699-2249‎ just north of Syracuse.

Goggle map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=bor ... 4,0.240326

Where to stay: Holiday inn Express 5552 BARTELL RD BREWERTON, NY 13029 UNITED STATES Hotel Front Desk: 1-315-676-3222 this is the nicest around but there are others that are less price, just google.

For more detail and information contact:

Bill Myers Pat Santy Peter Jeffords

Wind wizard 315-447-8355 518-339-9140

Bill@eclipsekites.com

716-751-9234

snowspider
Medium Poster
Local Beach: trying sylvan in 09
tug hill 09
Style: beginer
Gear: 2m , 3.6m , 5m , 9m foils ,,, 7+10m slingshot turbo diesle's
ski boards and home made "snow spider"
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Eclipse 2nd Snow Kites on Ice

Postby snowspider » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:16 am

Thanks for putting on a nice event there Bill. Also thanks for helping me with my bigger kites, I'll get them "tweeked" sooner or later. Had some fast rides coming back from the island on the "Snow spider", made me a happy man :D

Return to “Kitesurfing”