Gear: BEST TS
RONIX BOOTS
2010 Profanity
Brand Affiliation: BEST Demo manager S-coast
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Best demo Bracklesham Bay Sunday July 1st

Postby albertokm » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:28 pm

BEST Kitesurfing will be demoing its new kit this weekend on Sunday July 1st. We'll be down at Bracklesham bay down the road from Bracklesham Board Riders from 13:00 with the new kites to test.
On demo we'll have the new:
9m GP
9.5m Kahoona
9m TS
10m HP
and Armada board
Come down, have a chat about the new kit or just go ahead and try it out this weekend.
Any questions just post em here or phone me (Alberto) on 07412774424
see you Sunday!

albertokm
Rare Poster
Local Beach: lancing
Style: freestyle
Gear: BEST TS
RONIX BOOTS
2010 Profanity
Brand Affiliation: BEST Demo manager S-coast
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Best demo Bracklesham Bay Sunday July 1st

Postby albertokm » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:20 pm

BEST had its demo last weekend at Bracklesham Bay. The wind and conditions where good and as always Bracklesham delivered a good session for all involved! Marc who flew the 9m GP said “Thanks for letting me try that amazing kite, huge pop and massive hang time.” Dan had a session on the 9.5m Kahoona V4 “I found the Kahuna 9.5 a great kite to be on, super stable, a feeling of constant power and at no point did I feel out of control despite the wind being at the top end of where I'd normally feel comfortable. I had a great time on it, definitely a nice kite. Also great when going off the wind, I found I didn't run in to it, but it tracked downwind super fast which was great for me as it meant I could go wherever I wanted.” Special thanks to BBR for their hospitality at their home spot and all the friendly kitesurfers and instructors on the beach. Hope to see you on the water soon!

Return to “Kitesurfing”