Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Best demo at Camber Kite Week 11th of August!

Forum for kitesurfers
albertokm
Rare Poster
Local Beach: lancing
Style: freestyle
Gear: BEST TS
RONIX BOOTS
2010 Profanity
Brand Affiliation: BEST Demo manager S-coast
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Best demo at Camber Kite Week 11th of August!

Postby albertokm » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:49 am

BEST Kitesurfing will be demoing its new kit at the Camber KITE WEEK 2012 on Saturday the 11th of August. We'll be down at Camber Sands with the new kites to test.
On demo we'll have the new:
9m GP
9.5m Kahoona
9m TS
10m HP
Come down, have a chat about the new kit or just go ahead and give it a go to see if you like it.
Any questions just post em here or phone me (Alberto) on 07412774424
see you there!

albertokm
Rare Poster
RONIX BOOTS
2010 Profanity

Re: Best demo at Camber Kite Week 11th of August!

Postby albertokm » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:34 pm

brand new 2013 kit available to demo for the first time in the UK at the camber kite week!

albertokm
Rare Poster
RONIX BOOTS
2010 Profanity

Re: Best demo at Camber Kite Week 11th of August!

Postby albertokm » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:16 pm

We had amazing weather for the Premier of the new 2013 BEST kites last weekend at the Camber Kiteweek. Sun, wind and slack tides providing a whole day of flat water and perfect kickers! Almost all the kites where on the water and stayed on the water for the whole 7 hours. Everyone I spoke to was impressed with the new kites and two customers asked were they could buy the Kahoonas. “It was pulling very well for a 10m kite” commented Mikus who had a good session on the HP Nemisis once he had dialed into the kite. Magnus, a beginner/intermediate rider had this to say about the 11.5 V5 Kahoona.

“Immediate impression was that the kahoona took ages until it turned... However After just a few minutes I adapted to this and soon realized how much I could trust the kite. Rather than checking for its position constantly I could really concentrate on progression and try out things I have never had the confidence to do before. I wish I had started out on this kite one year ago. Oh btw Graphics looks awesome too.”

All in all a good time was had by all, even I got a two hour session on my 9m GP! I would like to thank Anthony from Camber Kitesurfing for hosting the Camber Kiteweek event, as well as all the kiters down the beach. See you next year for sure!

Return to “Kitesurfing”