Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Fly Surf into your Holiday - Flysurfer Boardrange & Cronix

Postby Toby » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:18 pm

„Fly Surf into your Holiday“ – Flysurfer Boardrange & Cronix L.E.I test for free and win!

Just in time for the holiday seasons, we announce an exciting way to test Flysurfer products. And that hassle free and without any costs! Under the slogan: „FlySurf into your Holiday” and take a CRONIX L.E.I kite and/or Flyboards of your choice on your next kite trip this summer!
Plus as a bonus on top, we will give-away a free FlySplit L under all participants who apply for testing!

FACTS

When: 21 July to 21 September 2014 (maximum 2 weeks)
What: Product test option for consumers – directly handled by Flysurfer Headquarters
Products: CRONIX L.E.I. kite & all Flyboards FLYSPLIT / RAZOR / FLYDOOR4 / RADICAL4 / FLYRACE

HOW-TO

1.First you contact the Flysurfer Office.
Either by e-mail (info[at]flysurfer.com) or by phone +49.8641.6948-30 and then please give the following data:
• Full name
• Shipping or home address
• Mobile telephone number
• E-mail address
• Cronix of desired size
• Size of desired board model
• Planned test period

You do not necessarily have to go on holiday during above period to join and participate. If you want to try our kites and/or board at your home spot, you are of course more then welcome to do so.

2.You can get the equipment shipped to you!
Take it with you on holiday, we are sure you will have fun with it. In the test package, a pre-addressed FS postcard and a little surprise is included.

3.Please send back this postcard during your holiday to us in the Flysurfer Office.

4.You will now participate in a raffle/give-away with this FS postcard!
And in this awesome give-away you can win our travel highlight: The FlySplit L split-kiteboard.

A final note:
If you like this promotion campaign, we would appreciate a „like” to our FLYSURFER | POP-UP test points Facebook group. In this way you are always up-to-date when and where the next „spontaneously pop-up” Flysurfer Testival will be held by Flysurfer.

Everyday is a kiteday
Your Flysurfer team

www.flysurfer.com
Attachments
1 fs.jpg
1 fs.jpg (105.26 KiB) Viewed 1395 times
2 fs.jpg
2 fs.jpg (76.45 KiB) Viewed 1395 times

Return to “Kitesurfing”