Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Have an old C-kite collecting dust ? ...The Cuban Kiters...

Forum for kitesurfers
Gioro_T
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Southern Ontario
Gear: Various
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: They don't call them the GREAT Lakes for nothin'...
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Have an old C-kite collecting dust ? ...The Cuban Kiters...

Postby Gioro_T » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:13 pm

... ... would really-really-really appreciate it !!!

Hey everyone (and especially Torontonians),

I'm booking a vacation at the end of December to Varadero; got a hold of the kiters crew (through Kiteforum) and they're saying that they are absolutely desperate for any kind of gear ...

... have an '04 C kite in the basement (that's ripped, or something ?) ... even that is considered a heavenly blessing to the Cuban Kiters !!!

This summer when I was in Cabarete I gave away my '05 C Slingshot ... it was a super-duper gift (and the Dominican locals are a bit more 'well-off' (if you can call it that way) than the Cubans)

Anyway, so if you're going down there take your old ripped kite with you (hey, it's just one less change of clothes in your baggage).

And if you feel generous, otherwise, let me facilitate your philantropic endeavours :D

I'm taking two boards + two kites myself (my personal ones), two changes of clothes, or something, and the rest whatever I can fill in to the maximum limit.

Maybe I can even take an extra board, whatever ... ripped harness, old lines & bar ... whatever.

Oh, and if you have a good-condition '06 C-kite, or whatever, and you want some dough for it , I'll give you $50 or whatever ...

Lemme know ... :idea: :idea: :idea:

Cheers, everyone !

Cat

Cvaradero
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Varadero Town
Pond Road beach NL, Canada
Favorite Beaches: Varadero, Cuba
Pond Road Beach, NL, Canada,
Style: Wake-style/Freestyle/Surf
Gear: OR
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Have an old C-kite collecting dust ? ...The Cuban Kiters...

Postby Cvaradero » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Hi Cat,

i am bringing some stuff to t.o. next week, i will let you know and wil contact you later for the "details"
thanks.

ch

Return to “Kitesurfing”