Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Switched to 128x38 Raical S. This is a lot of...

Forum for all hooked tricks
Imba
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Boracay
Favorite Beaches: Boracay
Style: Air
Gear: F-one 10m, Cabrinha Switchblade 14m, Cabrinha X-Bow 16m.
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Switched to 128x38 Raical S. This is a lot of...

Postby Imba » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:08 am

s1buell_wl wrote: I just had my new 15m edge out in 23-25 last weekend what a great air style session.
BTW Ozone Edge with North Micro Loop conversation is the kite for air style!!!!!

Yep. Seems like a lot of "airstylers" will move onto EDGEs on the next 1-2-3 season.
The reason is simple. Seems like nowadays its the kite with highest aspect & its kinda can be bought on any continent. North DYNO 2011 was a nice thing... but its not produced anymore.

Btw, did you just drill the original EDGE bar? Or how did you implement microloop?

s1buell_wl
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: Switched to 128x38 Raical S. This is a lot of...

Postby s1buell_wl » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Imba wrote:
s1buell_wl wrote: I just had my new 15m edge out in 23-25 last weekend what a great air style session.
BTW Ozone Edge with North Micro Loop conversation is the kite for air style!!!!!

Yep. Seems like a lot of "airstylers" will move onto EDGEs on the next 1-2-3 season.
The reason is simple. Seems like nowadays its the kite with highest aspect & its kinda can be bought on any continent. North DYNO 2011 was a nice thing... but its not produced anymore.

Btw, did you just drill the original EDGE bar? Or how did you implement microloop?
I will post some pictures. Its really easy I used the whole north bar for the most part. I will drill the Ozone bar (its allot better then the North). But for now the North bar will do.

I'm just changing the safety line now its the only area of concern right now.

Return to “Airstyle”