Forum for wakestylers only
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 37774
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
- Style: Airstyle
- Gear: Rebel 2015 18
- Brand Affiliation: None.
- Location: World (KF Admin)
5 Steps How To Learn Tantrum
Alberto "Alby" Rondina will walk you trough one of his favorite trick - TANTRUM, which inverted version of unhooked frontroll. You can progress it into blind, do it with graab or from obstacles, kickers. Good luck & have fun!
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:47 am
- Kiting since: 2008
- Local Beach: Blackpool/ St Annes. New Brighton (UK)
- Favorite Beaches: Rhosneigr. New Brighton (UK), Blackrock Sands.
- Style: Freestyle/ Wakestyle noob
- Gear: Cab FX 12,9 & SB 7m
Cabrinha Ace 137
- Brand Affiliation: None
Not that I've ever done one, & I know Alby is a superstar - but that doesn't look like a very nice tantrum to me? I know it's kind of basically right, but there's not much inversion there is there? It look s more like a one handed unhooked front roll?
Is it harder to do a proper tantrum on a kite than it is wakeboarding? I've seen quite a few other kite tantrum videos and they all look kind of similar to this one .
Shouldn't they look more like this that looks much more back flippy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQpxKauF0z8
Return to “Wakestyle”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest