Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Levitaz now also with Tuttle Box

Postby Toby » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:54 pm

Levitaz News:

Levitaz now also with Tuttle Box

All masts from Levitaz are now available with the Deep Tuttle or plate mount.

www.levitaz.com
Levitaz Mast Kollektion.jpg

ronnie
Very Frequent Poster

Re: Levitaz now also with Tuttle Box

Postby ronnie » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:50 pm

Interesting stainless steel adaptor for windfoiling with a Levitaz-looking foil.

Video with a Deep Tuttle in action on a windfoil - I don't know if this is with a Levitaz mast though.

Horst Sergio
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Favorite Beaches: Every puddle I can find in Central Europe,
the unpopular the better
Style: SLOW STYLE & stuntkiting
Gear: Just MONOFOILS, no training wheels ;-)
OZONE chrono, FLYSURFER sonic²/r, CONCEPTAIR wave
Brand Affiliation: KITEJUNKIE.com 's prank monkey

Re: Levitaz now also with Tuttle Box

Postby Horst Sergio » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:48 pm

ronnie wrote:Interesting stainless steel adaptor for windfoiling with a Levitaz-looking foil. ...
Yes, looks like Levitaz standard components with an additional elongation of the front fuselage, which could be a good concept to create a convertible kite and wind foil. Compared to most other kitefoils, the levitaz fuselage could already be solid enough to be used in windfoil maybe also for jumping. Looking what the guys from Horue are already showing, I think we will see a lot of windfoil action in the future, hope Levitaz will take part.

I am using the now officially released 110 cm Levitaz strut since a few weeks and pretty happy with it. For most normal use the 96 cm is enough. So for everybody interested in something longer (and not racing everyday in high chop) I am sure also the 104 cm is enough. But as far I know the 104 (also seen in the windfoil) is more solid and thicker in the upper part (see also data at IKA registered products). That's one reason I decided to go for the max 110 cm, also as the 104 cm needs in every case a board with tuttle I don't have. The 110 is just an optimised and elongated version of the 96 cm. Will see, 104 cm with tuttle for wind and kite foil could be a great compromise that works very good for everything also talking about length.

Return to “Hydrofoil”