A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:34 pm
Was wondering if anyone has used the BRM connection system with a carbon race bar? Or maybe there are other similar connection systems that people are using instead of the wichard shackle.
Last edited by cnski
on Sun May 13, 2018 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 813
- Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:58 pm
- Kiting since: 2002
- Local Beach: France: St Laurent du Var, Cannes, Almanarre
- Style: 62 kg , light wind
- Gear: Conceptair pulsion 15&12, Elf 11 &7, OR Flite 10m , Airush One 9&6, Rally 6&4.
foil Ketos, Zone, OR mako, snowskis, kite-boat
- Brand Affiliation: None
I use a Old cabrinha Chicken loop (Or leash)
The metal trigger is the same as BRM one
Return to “Hydrofoil”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests