Gear: Stallion SB
Moses 633,590,500 HF
Temavento board
Grooveskate board
Airush Ultra, North Neo 5,7,9
Brand Affiliation: None

Temavento Sync RR

Postby salvino » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:28 pm

I received this board from Laszlo at KitefoilMiami one week ago. I’ve been able to ride it using Moses 633 on both 71 and 91cm masts. This has been in the Outer Banks so short mast on sound, longer on ocean. I’m 90kg, just beginning to tack.

The board is like an Italian sports car!

So light, small, and sexy!

I came from Dwarfcraft 4’6” and also have new pocket board that arrived at same time. I can’t get off the Temavento to try other new board. The Temavento rides amazing! My tacks are 50% and the board allows some error room on these. So even when not perfect and board can sink, I can recover and ride away. I feel very connected to foil, i.e. in sync.

Great name: Sync.

Not sure race ready is best way to describe it. But it does allow me to haul ass upwind so I can carve the stink out of swell/waves downwind. I’m not a racer nor will be.

Laszlo was great in guiding my selection for this board given my weight and intermediate skill. From reading the descriptions I though the other slightly smaller board would be the choice. I’m very happy with his recommendation.

A big glowing shoutout to Laszlo for his passion and intelligence applied to foiling.

Get this board!

Foxi
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 82
Local Beach: Walchensee - the bavarian caribbean ;-)
Favorite Beaches: Lake Walchensee / Bavaria
Lake Garda / Italy
Paracuru / Brazil
Style: RED
Gear: Fanatic Sky Wing 5.6
Duotone Unit 2 6.0 / 4.5
Sabfoil Kraken M93/F703/S486/S425/W945/W999/W1250
Groove Skate
Moses Onda
Ozone Alpha V1
F-One Trax
North Mono & Neos
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Temavento Sync RR

Postby Foxi » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:34 pm

Very curiously looking forward to a comparison to the pocket ! 👍

Kitemanmuc
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2015
Style: Big Air, Kiteloops, Hydrofoil, Wave
Gear: Eleveight

Re: Temavento Sync RR

Postby Kitemanmuc » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 pm

salvino wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:28 pm
I received this board from Laszlo at KitefoilMiami one week ago. I’ve been able to ride it using Moses 633 on both 71 and 91cm masts. This has been in the Outer Banks so short mast on sound, longer on ocean. I’m 90kg, just beginning to tack.

The board is like an Italian sports car!

So light, small, and sexy!

I came from Dwarfcraft 4’6” and also have new pocket board that arrived at same time. I can’t get off the Temavento to try other new board. The Temavento rides amazing! My tacks are 50% and the board allows some error room on these. So even when not perfect and board can sink, I can recover and ride away. I feel very connected to foil, i.e. in sync.

Great name: Sync.

Not sure race ready is best way to describe it. But it does allow me to haul ass upwind so I can carve the stink out of swell/waves downwind. I’m not a racer nor will be.

Laszlo was great in guiding my selection for this board given my weight and intermediate skill. From reading the descriptions I though the other slightly smaller board would be the choice. I’m very happy with his recommendation.

A big glowing shoutout to Laszlo for his passion and intelligence applied to foiling.

Get this board!
I second that!

Return to “Hydrofoil”