Favorite Beaches: Turks and Caicos - Long Bay
Sail Bay - San Diego
Style: Freeriding
Gear: Flysurfer Speed 4, Boost2, Speed 5, Sonic 2 & Sonic Race
Nobile split boards, Ketos Foils and Boards, Mystic Supporter Harness
Brand Affiliation: None

Looking for a padded shipping bag, 142cm-50cm board

Postby sedluk » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:44 am

I have looked around without any success for a very well padded bag for my Ketos Skim board. I would like something that I could use to FedEx the board ahead of time or take with me on international flights. It would be nice if it had room for extra gear when flying and pack it to 50 lbs. I would be even be happy if I could find two different bags, one for FedEx where it would just be very well padded. And another bag where I could add gear to get to 50 lbs.

I often travel with multiple bags and even a hard sided bike box so I am often already paying for the extra bags, American is usually charging me $150 each for every bag over 2. I just want my carbon board to show up without damage. I have a Nobile split foil that I can travel with but I prefer my Ketos board for longer trips. So many of the bags look like they are made for long surf boards and not well padded. Right now I still have my original Ketos shipping box and I pad the board carefully before placing it in the box, the box will only last another trip or two.

Return to “Hydrofoil”